The most important things in life have to do with your family. These momentous occasions can fly by very quickly no matter how long you planned for them. Remembering and cherishing these moments with your loved ones helps to make them last several decades if not generations. Yesterday is here and gone and tomorrow is not promised.
Here are 6 ways to help your family hold onto all of those moments that mean so much to you and your family.
1) Take lots of photographs of events that are important to you.
2) Preserve clothing and special items related to the event for safekeeping.
3) Create a scrapbook adding your special touch to the moments.
4) Take videos. They make moments as real as they can get.
5) Keep a journal. You won't believe the details in there that you would otherwise forget.
6) Tell stories to the younger members of the family to keep your family history intact.
Taking the time to cherish moments such as weddings, christenings, communions and graduations to name a few, preserves the details of your personal, family stories. At Foster-Stephens' we don't just remember days. We remember moments.